1. Introduction of the Project:
Tan Van – Nhon Trach Route is a section under the Ring Road Project No.3 of Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) and it belongs to the center economic region of the South.
This is the shortest section which connects Nhon Trach City to the International Transportation System through the Trans – Asian Highway Project, it reduce transport volume in the NH No.1, especially Thu Duc-Tan Van section usually happens traffic jam, simultaneously it facilitate to increase trade exchange and investment effects of Dong Nai Bridge No.2 to link to Tan Van Intersection.
– Start point: intersects with Southern Inter-provincial Expressway in Nhon Trach city, Dong Nai province.
– End point: Tan Van – NH1A interchange under DongNaiProvince.
– Total length: 30,3 km (including the connecting section to Thu Duc Intersection of 4km).
– It is proposed to invest in accordance with urban expressway standards.
– Division of investment period: The first stage: 15m is constructed on one side (4 lanes).
2. Construction location: 19km in HCMC, and 11,3km in DongNaiProvince.
3. Total investment cost in the first stage :
It is estimated about 372 million USD, in there:
– Civil works : 256 million USD
– Consultant, Management, other cost : 55 million USD
– Land acquisition : 24 million USD
– Contingency : 37 million USD
4. Preparation of the documents and requirements of Technical Assistance (TA):
– Preparation of the documents:
+ At present, the local consultant – TEDIS is preparing the investment report for the Ring Road Project 3 including Tan Van – Nhon Trach Section.
– Requirements of TA: new implementation.
5. Interest of sponsors to the project and form of investment:
– This project is a section under the Ring Road Project 3 that will be financed the TA by ADB;
– Form of investment: mobilize funds according to forms of PPP.
6. The proposed schedule:
– The Feasibility Study preparation: 2010-2011 by the local funds.
– Technical Assistance: 2011.