Project name and Form of Contract : Component 1B of Tan Van – Nhon Trach Construction Project, Ho Chi Minh City Third Ring Road under BOT scheme (Government support by tolling of Component 1A of Tan Van – Nhon Trach Construction Project).
– Project Target : To complete of local transport system, contributing to traffic management from a far distance to reduce traffic pressure on city traffic of Ho Chi Minh City, connecting between critical economic regions.
To contribute an essential part to acceleration of socio-economic development of Ho Chi Minh City and Nhon Trach District, Dong Nai Province particularly and in the Southeast generally.
– Project Location : Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
– Brief of Major Technical Features : Total length: Approximately 9.1km. Starting point: In connection to Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway interchange (Km13+700). End point: In connection to Thu Duc interchange, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City. Initial construction scale: 04 carriage lanes + 2 mixing lanes, construction of bridges, intersections, drainage system; installation of lighting system and traffic sign… for traffic safety.
– Provisional total investment : 4,273 billion VND.
– Anticipated implementation schedule : 2015 ¸ 2019 (inclusive of preparation of feasibility study, investor selection, construction and operation commencement).
– Contact Authority :
Department of Investment Management of Public Private Partnership Projects, Ministry of Transport.
Telephone: 84-4-39410755, Fax: 84-4-39423291.
Address: 80 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.