|Central Mekong Delta Region Connectivity Project – Interconnecting Road between Cao Lanh Bridge – Vam Cong Bridge
Package CW2A km 7+800 – km 13+750
Package CW2B km 13+750 – km 18+200
Package CW2C km 18+200 – km 23+450
|1. The Government of Viet Nam has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of Construction of Central Mekong Delta Region Connectivity Project (CMDRCP). Part of this loan will be used for payments under the contracts named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB. International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: Two-Envelope bidding procedures.
2. Ministry of Transport (hereinafter referred to as “the Employer” and represented by Cuu Long CIPM) now invites sealed bids from bidders for the construction of 16km of new 4-lane highway in 3 packages, including 17 bridges with total length 2,500m. The road is the connecting road between the planned Cao Lanh and Vam Cong bridges which are to be constructed under separate packages. Bidders may bid for any one, more than one, or all of the packages.
3. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, bidders should contact:
Cuu Long Corporation for Investment, Development and Project Management
(Cuu Long CIPM)
127B Dinh Tien Hoang, Ward 3, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Tel: (84-8) 3841 0088Fax: (84-8) 3841 1872
Further information is also available at www.cuulongcipm.com.vn
4. To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible bidders should:
· write to the address above requesting the bidding documents for the required Package(s)
· pay a non-refundable fee of US$200 per package or VND equivalent in accordance with the exchange rate issued by Vietcombank at the time of payment by bank transfer or cash.
– Beneficiary: Cuu Long Corporation for Investment, Development and Project Management of Infrastructure
– Account (USD) 135.1037.0050968 BIDV, Gia Dinh Branch
– Account (VND) 310.10.00.010.2899 BIDV, HCMC Branch
5. Once completed, bids are to be submitted:
· to 127B Dinh Tien Hoang, Ward 3, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
· on or before the deadline 2 p.m. 6 January 2014
· together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
6. T he key dates in the Bidding process are as follows:
7. In the comparison of Bids, ADB’s Domestic Preference Scheme will not be applied.
- 22 February, 2018
- Comments Off on INVITATION FOR BIDS (Package CW2)