|Package CW1A Central Mekong Delta Region Connectivity Project – Northern Approach to Cao Lanh Bridge (km 0 – km 3+800)|
|1. The Government of Viet Nam has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and a grant from AusAID towards the cost of Construction of Central Mekong Delta Region Connectivity Project (CMDRCP). Part of this loan will be used for payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB. International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: Two-Envelope bidding procedures.
2. Ministry of Transport (hereinafter referred to as “the Employer” and represented by Cuu Long CIPM) now invites sealed bids from bidders for the construction of 3.8km of new 4-lane highway including 5 bridges with total length 980m. The road is the northern approach to the planned Cao Lanh bridge which is to be constructed under a separate package.
3. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, bidders should contact:
Cuu Long Corporation for Investment, Development and Project Management
(Cuu Long CIPM)
127B Dinh Tien Hoang, Ward 3, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Tel: (84-8) 3841 0088Fax: (84-8) 3841 1872
Further information is also available at www.cuulongcipm.com.vn
4. To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible bidders should:
· write to the address above requesting the bidding documents for Package CW1A
· pay a non-refundable fee of US$200 per set or VND equivalent in accordance with the exchange rate issued by Vietcombank at the time of payment by bank transfer or cash.
– Beneficiary: Cuu Long Corporation for Investment, Development and Project Management of Infrastructure
– Account (USD) 135.1037.0050968 BIDV, Gia Dinh Branch
– Account (VND) 310.10.00.010.2899 BIDV, HCMC Branch
5. Once completed, bids are to be submitted:
· to 127B Dinh Tien Hoang, Ward 3, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
· on or before the deadline 2 p.m. 6 January 2014
· together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
6. T he key dates in the Bidding process are as follows:
7. In the comparison of Bids, ADB’s Domestic Preference Scheme will not be applied.